26 October 2010

Directions

Since the end of summer many paths toward the unknown were started. I didn't stray very far from my point of origin for fear that I'd be lost in the world without a tether, but now I can proudly say that I have sought and found direction. I have a goal in mind. I have a plan in motion. I have set out on my path of absolution.

The next few years will be undoubtedly challenging. I will be returning to academia in the next little while and I feel that I have finally been submerged in what many call the real world. To me, this real world is simply a course along a long path that will never actually conclude. I intend on taking a significant liking to this format of expression and making a career out of it.

Short-term goals and ambitions have been put on hold. Long-term ideas have been set. Temptation will follow me where ever I go, but I will stay on course and look out for myself for a change. Watch me rise.

S.

No comments: